Spring, Summer Camp Registration Underway
A5, VOLLEYPERFORMANCE OFFER YEAR-ROUND TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL AGE AND EXPERIENCE LEVELSApril 14, 2016 -
It is hard to believe that the competitive season for most of our younger teams will be over in less than two weeks. That doesn't mean, however, that training opportunities stop. In addition to the normal Volleyperformance clinics which run year-round, we offer a plethora of opportunities for athletes to stay in the gym and work on individual skills development.
Some of the camps are hosted by A5 and run by A5/Volleyperformance Coaches, and other camps are hosted by Volleyperformance with a similar cadre' of outstanding coaches.
Further information and registration instructions for the A5 Camps below is available here.Larry Bird once said,
- A5 Spring Youth Clinic -- ages 7 - 14 -- Mondays and/or Wednesdays from .
- A5 Technique Camp -- .
- A5 Volleyball Boot Camp -- .
- A5 Youth Development Camp -- .
- A5 Summer Technique Camp -- .
Registration for the Volleyperformance Camps being run at SVC in Alpharetta and listed below is available by pressing this link.
- VP MS Elite Setting Camp -- 5/14 - 15
- VP Elite Middle School Camp -- 7/6 - 8
- VP Elite Passing and Hitting Camp -- 7/12 - 14
- VP Elite Libero Camp 7/12 - 14
- VP Advanced Skills for Setters 7/15 - 18
- VP Tall Girl Camp -- 7/16 - 18
- VP Youth Performance Camp I -- 7/20 - 21
- VP Boys Camp -- 7/22 - 24
- VP Youth Performance Camp II -- 7/26 - 27
- VP MS Summer Rust Buster Camp -- 7/29 - 31
Registration for Volleyperformance Camps being run on the South Side of Atlanta at PCVC is available here
- VP General Skills Camp -- 6/1 - 6/3
- VP Youth Development Camp -- 6/6 - 8
- VP Ball Control & Defense Camp -- 7/22 - 24
- VP Elite Middle School Skills Camp -- 7/29 - 7/31
- VP MS & Youth Camp -- 8/1 - 3
"I don't know if I practiced more than everybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me."
Think about this: tryouts for 14's and under are. History teaches us that those who show up without having played much in the "off season" will be disappointed, while those who have continued to hone their skills over the summer and fall are more likely to make the club and team of their choice. With such a wide variety of choices and dates, there is no excuse for not staying in the game.