A5 President's Cup Tournament
President's Day Weekend 2021
Feb 11th Update
- Schedule is live, look for updates over the next few days
- PM Wave will start at 3pm, AM Wave will start at 7:30
- Spectators make sure you have QR Code and ID for smooth Check in
- Sunday Schedules at Gainseville Middle School and Endurance Center have slightly changed.
- 15 Open Schedule is updated
A5 Tournament Series
- Looking for tournaments that already have multiple teams registered? 240 team entries have registered for A5 Tournaments
- Most courts are located at the privately owned 13 court A5 Sportsplex in Roswell, GA (Less risk of being shut down than government controlled facilities)
- Full Time tournament infrastructure in place
- 6 two-day events held at A5 Sportsplex
- Looking for one-day events? Saturday only. Try our new Peach State Tour (click here) that features 2 divisions; Club (competitive) & Local (less experienced)
Registration opens on October 15th. You must register through Sportwrench
Teams Entered (as Feb 6): 97
- 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, Club and 18/17 Girls (2 day event Saturday and Sunday)
- 14, 15, 16, 17/18 Open - three days
- 18/17 Open AM - A5 Sportsplex -
- 18/17 Girls - AM/PM - A5 Sportsplex
- 16 Open - PM - A5 Sportsplex
- 15/16 Club - PM - Gainesville Middle School
- 15 Open - PM - A5 Sportsplex
- 13/14 Club - PM - Endurance Volleyball Center
- 14 Open - AM - A5 Sportsplex
- 12 Power/Club - AM - Endurance Volleyball Center
- 11/10 Club - AM - Gainesville Middle School
- A5 Sportsplex - 11000 Alpharetta Highway Roswell GA 30076
- Endurance Volleyball Center - 7340 McGinnis Ferry Rd # 200 Suwannee, GA 30024
- Gainesville Middle School - 1581 Community Way, Gainesville, GA 30501
Cost per Team
$395 for 2 day event, $495 for 3 day event,
Contact us about special multi-team pricing
11000 Alpharetta Highway
Roswell GA 30009
*Plus other North Atlanta Venues
Yes! We are partnering with HiCast Sports to provide video coverage of this event. That means grandma and grandpa (and college coaches!) can watch from the comfort of their living rooms. We have 4K cameras, wide angle on both end lines. For more information, view this page. To sign up for the service click here.
There will be no coaches meeting at this tournament. Rather, we welcome you to review the coaches packet. Due to COVID - we will not have hard copies on hand to give to coaches upon check-in. This packet contains a detailed description of each division’s format, along with information that will be of use for all tournament participants and spectators.
Admissions (Applicable to all locations):
Spectators (including “chaperones” or “team reps”) will be charged $10 per day for admittance for this tournament. Players, coaches, and college coaches will be admitted without cost. Coaches can only receive one credential even if on multiple rosters. Coaches will recieve a QR Code!
All tickets will be sold online through sportwrench.com and require a team code. Club directors will provide team codes to team parents.
While we hope to allow unlimited spectators in the future, we are currently planning to allow two spectators per player, per day! Spectators will need to purchase each ticket in a seperate transcation. Each Spectator will need unique QR code! Tickets are required for anyone over the age of 2 and will be availble the Wednesday before the tournament on sportwrench.com
TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON REFUNDABLE
You will need to present your QR and ID for entry!
Each QR Code is good for One Person!
-Spectators will be limited to 2 per player, but if you have parents that are not attending, they are welcome to provide their tickets to others. Tickets will be available for purchase on 2/10/2021 at 6pm. They will be "daily" tickets and everyone will need to have their own ticket for each day in order to enter.
Hotel AccommodationsIf you need hotels please use the following link: a5volleyball.completetravelplan.com. For additional information please contact Scott Cioffari, firstname.lastname@example.org, 919-357-2935
As we secure hotels that have discounted rates they will be placed here
Embassy Suites: Click Here 5955 North Point Parkway
Courtyard by Marriott: Click Here 11700 Amber Parke Drive
Courtyard by Marriot: Click Here 12655 Deerfield Parkway
Hotel Avalon: Click Here 9000 Avalon Boulevard
Hyatt Place: Click Here
No speakers, radios, or air horns or anything that requires power or a battery are premitted in the gym. Non-powered devices are permitted.
No food tables will be permitted at any of the venues.
COVID RESTRICTIONS AND POLICIES
-Spectators will be limited to 2 per player, but if you have parents that are not attending, they are welcome to provide their tickets to others. Tickets will be available for purchase on 2/4/2021 at 6pm. They will be "daily" tickets and everyone will need to have their own ticket for each day in order to enter.
-MASKS ARE REQUIRED! This is for everyone. The only time someone may be without a mask is when they are actively playing on the court and if they are in our designated "Mask Free" zone. The "Mask Free" zone is available for consumption of snacks and beverages, but anything other than water is not permitted courtside. If you have spectators that are not able to wear a mask, please tell them they will have to stay home. If a child is "too young" to keep their mask on, please keep them at home.
-MASKS MUST BE MADE OF TWO LAYERS OF FABRIC OR HOSPITAL GRADE MATERIALS. FACE SHEILDS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE ON THEIR OWN. NECK GAITERS ARE NOT PERMITTED. IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS IF YOUR MASK IS ACCEPTABLE, DON'T WEAR IT. MESH MATERIAL OR MATERIALS WITH HOLES ARE NOT PERMITTED.
-MASKS MUST FULLY COVER THE NOSE AND MOUTH AND SECURE UNDER THE CHIN. IT MUST FIT SNUGGLY AGAINST THE SIDES OF THE FACE.
-We will NOT have food tables. Players may pack lunches and snacks in their bags, and small food items and drinks are permitted, but do not bring in catering or anything you can't fit in your backpack. And these items can only be consumed in the "Mask Free" zone.
WE WILL ASK ANYONE NOT WEARING A SUITABLE MASK TO LEAVE THE FACILITY.
There will be a no tolerance of misbehavior by players/teams and/or spectators in the venues:
- Ball Handling is NOT allowed off the courts.
- Masks must be worn at all times inside the playing facilities unless in the designated “Mask Free” eating and drinking area.
- Only beverages permitted on the sport court is water!
- All other beverages and snacks must be consumed in the designated “mask Free” area.
- Coolers are NOT ALLOWED in the facilities.
- Players must wear masks while on the sidelines
Divison winners will recieve A Free entries to any A5 Tournament for 2021 or 2022. Please see disclaimer below
Any other questions?
Please contact the appropriate person from the directory below
General information: email@example.com
Registrations/Scheduling Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticketing Questions: email@example.com
Hotel/Housing Questions: Scott Cioffari, firstname.lastname@example.org, 919-357-2935
Sponsorship: John Mark Boes email@example.com
* Winners are must be in the open divison and non-A5 teams.