Beast of the Southeast 2022
An A5 Invitational Tournament
BEAST OF THE SOUTHEAST
- Convention Center - 24 Courts
- Invitational Tournament - with Power Pools
- Division 12-17 Open, 12-16 Club
- 18's Division - 3 days
- Looking for tournaments that already have multiple teams registered? 240 team entries have registered for A5 Tournaments
- Most courts are located at the privately owned 13 court A5 Sportsplex in Roswell, GA (Less risk of being shut down than government controlled facilities)
- Full Time tournament infrastructure in place
- 6 two-day events held at A5 Sportsplex
- Looking for one-day events? Saturday only. Try our new Peach State Tour (click here) that features 2 divisions; Club (competitive) & Local (less experienced)
Registration opens on October 1st, 2022. You must register through Sportwrench - please contact Scott if you would like an invite or interested in this tournament.
- 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 - Open/Invite
- 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 - Club
$475 per team.
A5 Sportsplex - Overflow
11000 Alpharetta Highway
Roswell GA 30009
*Plus other North Atlanta Venue*
Yes! We are partnering with HiCast Sports to provide video coverage of this event. That means grandma and grandpa (and college coaches!) can watch from the comfort of their living rooms. We have 4K cameras, wide angle on both end lines. For more information, view this page. To sign up for the service click here. All matches will be held at the A5 Sportsplex are stream, if off site facilities are needed to be used they are cureently no going to be live-streamed!
There will be no coaches meeting at this tournament. Rather, we welcome you to review the coaches packet. Due to COVID - we will not have hard copies on hand to give to coaches upon check-in. This packet contains a detailed description of each division’s format, along with information that will be of use for all tournament participants and spectators.
Admissions (Applicable to all locations):
Spectators (including “chaperones” or “team reps”) will be charged $10 per day for admittance for this tournament. Players, coaches, and college coaches will be admitted without cost. Coaches can only receive one credential even if on multiple rosters. Coaches will recieve a QR Code!
All tickets will be sold online through sportwrench.com and require a team code. Club directors will provide team codes to team parents.
While we hope to allow unlimited spectators in the future, we are currently planning to allow two spectators per player, per day! Spectators will need to purchase each ticket in a seperate transcation. Each Spectator will need unique QR code! Tickets are required for anyone over the age of 2 and will be availble the Wednesday before the tournament on sportwrench.com
TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON REFUNDABLE
You will need to present your QR and ID for entry!
Each QR Code is good for One Person!
THIS IS STAY AND PLAY EVENT - Hotels accomedations need to go thru TEAM TRAVEL SOURCE
No speakers, radios, air horns, bells or the like will be permitted in the gym.
To be determined.
To be determined. If you win this tournament you will recieve an automatic invite for this event next year, plus Southern Exposure 2021.
Please contact the appropriate person from the directory below
Hotel/Housing Questions: Scott Cioffari, email@example.com, 919-357-2935
Sponsorship: John Mark Boes firstname.lastname@example.org