A5 Lucky Leprechaun Tournament
March 27-28, 2020
- Looking for tournaments that already have multiple teams registered? 240 team entries have registered for A5 Tournaments
- Most courts are located at the privately owned 13 court A5 Sportsplex in Roswell, GA (Less risk of being shut down than government controlled facilities)
- Full Time tournament infrastructure in place
- 6 two-day events held at A5 Sportsplex
- Looking for one-day events? Saturday only. Try our new Peach State Tour (click here) that features 2 divisions; Club (competitive) & Local (less experienced)
Registration opens on October 15th. You must register through Sportwrench
Teams Entered (as March 10: 92)
- 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 Power
- 17/18 Girls
- 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, Club
$415 per team.
11000 Alpharetta Highway
Roswell GA 30076
Endurance Volleyball Center
7340 McGinnis Ferry Road
Suwanee, GA 30024
Pope High School
3001 Hembree Road NE
AM WAVE (7:30am)
16 Power (will be merged with 18/17 for pool play - Playoffs seperate)
13 Club - Sportsplex (12 Teams - 3 Courts)
* 14 Power and 15 Power might combine for pool play!
* Sunday does not have waves as it is bracket play! You will play Sunday where you play Saturday!
Yes! We are partnering with HiCast Sports to provide video coverage of this event. That means grandma and grandpa (and college coaches!) can watch from the comfort of their living rooms. We have 4K cameras, wide angle on both end lines - just like being at the match, and you can switch sides. For more information, view this page. To sign up for the service click here. This service is only available at the A5 Sportsplex
There will be no coaches meeting at this tournament. Rather, we welcome you to review the coaches packet. We’ll also have hard copies on hand to give to coaches upon check-in. This packet contains a detailed description of each division’s format, along with information that will be of use for all tournament participants and spectators.
Admissions (Applicable to all locations):
Spectators (including “chaperones” or “team reps”) will be charged $10 per day for admittance for this tournament. Players, coaches, and college coaches will be admitted without cost. Coaches can only receive one credential even if on multiple rosters. Coaches will recieve a QR Code!
All tickets will be sold online through sportwrench.com and require a team code. Club directors will provide team codes to team parents.
While we hope to allow unlimited spectators in the future, we are currently planning to allow two spectators per player, per day! Spectators will need to purchase each ticket in a seperate transcation. Each Spectator will need unique QR code! Tickets are required for anyone over the age of 2 and will be availble the Wednesday before the tournament on sportwrench.com
TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON REFUNDABLE
You will need to present your QR and ID for entry!
Each QR Code is good for One Person!
If you need hotels please use the following link: a5volleyball.completetravelplan.com, if you need additional information please contact Scott Cioffari, firstname.lastname@example.org, 919-357-2935
No speakers, radios, air horns, bells or the like will be permitted in the gym.
To be determined.
Any other questions?
Please contact the appropriate person from the directory below
Tournament Registration & Scheduling: Scott Cioffari, email@example.com
John Mark Boes firstname.lastname@example.org
Housing Information: Scott Cioffari, email@example.com