About Boys Volleyball
Welcome to A5 BOYS VOLLEYBALL! We are competative junior boys volleyball club based out of Roswell, GA. Our club offers oppurutnities for athletes to train, travel, and compete with and against some of the best in the country. With a HIGH level of focus culture, teaching life lessons through the sport of volleyball. We are excited to begin our 2020-2021 season, now in our brand new home... The A5 Sportsplex!
The "A" in our name stands for Atlanta, and 5 refers to our five core values, or the "5 C's":
1. Character Driven: We focus on key character traits that help define a person as he or she grows, including: integrity, intensity, teamwork, leadership, discipline, courage and sportsmanship.
2. Consistent Coaching: We offer a club environment where coaching is consistent from the first time a player enters a gym at the age of 8 through when he or she graduates from high school. This club insists on uniformity throughout the coaching process and mandatory coaching clinics for all head coaches and assistant coaches. Our coaching staff will continue to update themselves on the most current techniques and strategies used by top coaches in the game, and Master Coaches will be responsible for leading many of the practices and mentoring newer coaches and assistant coaches.
3. Community Involvement: All of our teams are encouraged to give back to the community by undertaking a community service project that may or may not have anything to do with volleyball.
4. Communication: From club leadership to parents, from coaches to players, we strive to maintain consistent and open dialogue about each athlete’s path. “Our doors are always open” is our motto, recognizing that communication is foundational to the development of every individual at A5.
5. Club Unity and Organization: We aspire to run a well organized club, including tryouts, practices, tournaments, social events and overall administration.
We know that the minute our organization focuses just on volleyball is the day that we begin a slide toward mediocrity. We take our mission statement - "Teaching Life Lessons Through the Sport of Volleyball" - seriously and will always emphasize hard work, sportsmanship, teamwork, honor, character development and doing the right thing over "W's and L's", for we know that if we focus on imparting those important life skills to our athletes, winning will take care of itself.
For more information on the upcoming season, please click on the additional tabs under Boys Volleyball for more! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org