A5 Sportsplex COVID-19 Procedures
Below are the A5 Sportsplex procedures relating to COVID-19 resourced from the CDC, Georgia Department of Health, and amateur and professional sports programs across the nation.
- Signage will be posted at entrances and exits indicating that the A5 Sportsplex is following these health protocols. The signs will clearly state that entry is forbidden if you have COVID-19, are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or if you or any of your friends or family members have been exposed to COVID-19. These signs also indicate that entrants waive any liability by the A5 Sportsplex for injury or death of an individual resulting from the inherent risk of contracting COVID-19.
- Everyone entering the facility will have temperatures taken.
- Everyone entering the facility is required to wear a mask. Individuals must keep their masks on until they have entered the gym to stow their belongings. Coaches and athletes then can optionally remove masks during on-court activities. Parents and other spectators must keep their masks on for the duration of their attendance.
- Spectator policy will be subject to rules and procedures outlined for specific events, including but not limited to tournaments, camps and clinics, and weekly training.
- Athletes must place their belongings in a designated area separate from other participants belongings.
- Coaches and athletes will sanitize their hands multiple times during on-court activities. Hand sanitizing stations have been placed around the gym.
- At the end of each training session, coaches or staff will clean their assigned balls, ball carts and any other training equipment utilized.
- Each evening the entire facility will be cleaned and sanitized, including all surfaces, bathrooms, floors, and equipment.
All policies and procedures are subject to change based on the prevailing guidelines of the CDC, Georgia Department of Health, and amateur and professional sports programs across the nation.