A5 Rumble Southern Exposure Tournament
June 5-6, 2021
- Looking for tournaments that already have multiple teams registered? 240 team entries have registered for A5 Tournaments
- Most courts are located at the privately owned 13 court A5 Sportsplex in Roswell, GA (Less risk of being shut down than government controlled facilities)
- Full Time tournament infrastructure in place
- 6 two-day events held at A5 Sportsplex
- Looking for one-day events? Saturday only. Try our new Peach State Tour (click here) that features 2 divisions; Club (competitive) & Local (less experienced)
Registration opens on October 15th. You must register through Sportwrench for open and elite - for Boys and club it will be on AES
Teams Entered (as Jan 4): 70
$450 per team.
Contact us about special multi-team pricing
Yes! We are partnering with HiCast Sports to provide video coverage of this event. That means grandma and grandpa (and college coaches!) can watch from the comfort of their living rooms. We have 4K cameras, wide angle on both end lines - just like being at the match, and you can switch sides. For more information, view this page. To sign up for the service click here. All courts at the A5 Sportsplex will be broadcast live -
There will be no coaches meeting at this tournament. Rather, we welcome you to review the coaches packet. We’ll also have hard copies on hand to give to coaches upon check-in. This packet contains a detailed description of each division’s format, along with information that will be of use for all tournament participants and spectators.
Spectators-including “chaperones” or “team reps”-whether rostered or not-will be charged $10 per day or $15 for a weekend pass for admittance to the tournament. Players, coaches, and college coaches will be admitted without cost. Coaches can only receive one credential even if on multiple rosters.
While we hope to allow unlimited spectators, we will consider any necessary limits on spectators closer to the event date.
Hotel Accommodations for alpharetta
If you need hotels please use the following link: a5volleyball.completetravelplan.com, if you need additional information please contact Scott Cioffari, email@example.com, 919-357-2935
For Rally Sports
No speakers, radios, air horns, bells or the like will be permitted in the gym.
To be determined.
Any other questions?
Please contact the appropriate person from the directory below
Tournament Registration & Scheduling: Scott Cioffari, firstname.lastname@example.org, 919-357-2935
John Mark Boes
Housing Information: Scott Cioffari, email@example.com, 919-357-2935