Competitive Volleyball Club
Presented by A5 Volleyball Club
CVC North point-of-contact
Registration/Administration: Tina Marstellar (email)
Program Director: Steve Wilcosky (email)
The Competitive Volleyball Club, presented by A5 Volleyball, are foundational teams with the primary focus of helping players become more proficient in the technical skills of volleyball and provide an introduction to tactical application through team play and tournaments. The CVC is ideal for players desiring high level training and tournament play as well as providing a viable option for multi-sport athletes and athletes with other commitments (i.e. academics, music, etc.). These are USAV/SRVA sanctioned club teams.
TRYOUTS & EVALUATIONS
U12, U13, U14 - October 19th, 6:00pm to 8:30pm
(this can include 11U, 10U athletes)
U15 to U18 - November 10th 6:00 pm to 8:30pm
* registration required for all tryouts and evaluations
*NOTE: if these dates do not work you, email us ASAP at email@example.com to arrange for an alternate evaluation day
First Practice December 5th, A5 Sportsplex, 3:30pm-6:00pm
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
CVC A5 Roswell
- $1,200 plus uniform fees (12U and under)
- $1,500 plus uniform fees (13U to 18U)
- Uniform Includes: 1 Jersey, 1 spandex, 1 Practice T-Shirt, 1 sweatshirt
- Optional Items can be purchased (Kneepads, Backpack, Spirirtwear, etc. )
CVC North (Roswell)
- Teams practice 3:30pm-6:00pm on Sundays at A5 Sportsplex
- 4 "Peach State Tour presented by A5 Volleyball" Saturday tournaments at A5 Sportsplex - these tournaments will have up to 80 teams from all over the South.
- Season lasts from Early December until end of April
- Registration and Tryouts/Player evaluations are held in October (for 12's to 14's) and in November (for 15's to 18's) while December is team formation & beginning of team practices
- Dec 5, 12, 19,
- Jan 2, 9, 23, 30
- Feb 6, 13, 27
- March 6, 13, 20, 27
- April 10, 17
- Jan 22
- Feb 12
- Mar 12
- Apr 23
- Based on interest (18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12)
TOTAL: 60 spots (approximately up to 6 teams)
ITEMS TO BRING TO TRYOUTS!
USA Volleyball requires that each athlete register within their region - our region's governing body is the Southern Region Volleyball Association, or SRVA. Prior to tryouts and joining a team, you must register on the SRVA website and pay a $10.00 tryout registration fee that will turn into a full-year USAV membership once your athlete is placed on a team. Registration on the SRVA/USAV website is open now! The region ask that parents and families be patient with this process. Should you have any questions in regards to this requirement please contact us.
Also, please bring the medical waiver available on the SRVA website. It can be found on the SRVA Parent Information page.
- Tryout required on Oct 19 for 12's, 13's and 14's or November 10th for 15's-18's at A5 Sportsplex from 6:00pm-8:30pm.
- Commitment / Paperwork Day U14-U12 Oct 21st Time TBD
- Commitment / Paperwork Day U15-U18 Nov 12th Time TBD
- Uniform Day For All Teams: Nov 13th - Morning - TBA
Player tryouts/evaluations will be held in October and November & will continue until all spots are filled.
First Team Practice
- A5 CVC (Roswell), December 5th at A5 Sportsplex, 3:30pm-6:00pm
Steve Wilcosky, CVC A5 Director
- Head Coach, Life University
- Former College Conference Coach of the Year
- 10 years in the USA Volleyball High Performance Pipeline
- Has coached 4 All Americans, National Player of the Week, 5 All Region Players, 9 All Conference Players
The JVA Volleyball sanctioned "Peach State Tour presented by A5 Volleyball"
|Peach State Tour #1||Jan 22nd||A5 Sportsplex|
|Peach State Tour #2||Feb 12th||A5 Sportsplex|
|Peach State Tour #3||March 12th||A5 Sportsplex|
|Peach State Tour #4||April 23rd||A5 Sportsplex|
- CVC North (Roswell) firstname.lastname@example.org