Information Meetings for 2014-15
August 4, 2014 - A5 Family,
We're always asked whether players/families need to attend the Informational Meetings, and our answer is this:
- For families/players who have never played for our club, it is an absolute necessity. Which club to try out for is an important decision for any junior player, and--short of playing for the club in a previous year--there is no better way to understand the practices, policies and philosophy of our organization.
- If you're a returning family/player and haven't been to an info session, it's a good idea. We've had coaches who have been with us for several years finally attend an info meeting and universally they tell us that it was time well spent.
- If you've played for an A5 club before and hope to play for us again, you can use your own judgment. We are already aware of uniform changes, coaching changes and schedule adjustments that we will make known in the meetings. That said, there won't be wholesale changes to our training philosophy and we have held the line on our budget for the past ten years, so we don't expect any significant changes on the financial side either
- Sunday, 9/14 at 7:00 p.m. at MedAssets Training Center
- Wednesday, 9/24 at 7:00 p.m. at MedAssets Training Center
- 200 North Point Center E #200, Alpharetta, GA 30022
We'll post another reminder or two, as well as addresses and directions, in a subsequent email. We're already getting phone calls and we just wanted to give the planners amongst us the opportunity to mark their calendars.